All rides are paid in full by cash or by billing to the customer's credit card or corporate account numbers. NY TOP LIMO accepts the following cards: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
8% Fuel, STC charges may be added to all jobs if gas rises above $5.00 a gallon.
All published rates are subject to change without notice.
The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer's billing statement when applicable: two-way tolls, airport fees and cell phone usage.
All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
NY TOP LIMO has standardized point-to-point rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
Sedan rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at NY TOP LIMO's hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle reaches it's first pick up and ends at it's last drop off.
Fractions of an hour are rounded to the next thirty minute interval.
Wait Time / Stop Time:
Twenty minutes of free waiting time given on all Domestic flights from the official posted arrival time. Forty minutes of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 15 minutes at the vehicle's hourly rate. 20% gratuity, tolls and parking are additional.
For all other reservations, 5 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 30 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle.
NY TOP LIMO does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
NY TOP LIMO does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
Passenger requested stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $20.00 per stop for maximum of 20 minutes, and changes will revert to NY TOP LIMO's hourly rate after 5 minutes.
Passenger requested stops off route for point-to-point reservations, additional charges will revert to NY TOP LIMO's hourly rate.
Cancellation and No Show Fees:
You have the right to cancel your reservation for up to 1 week before the original scheduled reservation (except for Proms and Weddings- see below) time without any charges. However, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $250.00 or 50% of the total amount, which ever is greater, for any cancellation made more than 24 hours but less than 168 hours before the original scheduled reservation time. You will be charged the entire sum for the original reservation for any cancellation made less than 24 hours before the scheduled reservation time.
A 'no show' fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 20% gratuity plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
To avoid a 'no show' fee call 866.731.0555 if you cannot locate your vehicle.
Cancellation of Prom and Wedding contracts with THIRTY DAYS (30 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the full contract amount. In cases of no existing contract, the vehicles' hourly minimum will be charged.
NY TOP LIMO shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
NY TOP LIMO assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
Rental of Limousines and or other vehicles from NY TOP LIMO Service is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Unless otherwise specified, all reservations require a major credit card. Reservations are finalized upon receipt of a signed contract/agreement.
1. Client agrees that there will be no smoking in our vehicle(s).
2. No possession, sale or consumption of any type of narcotics or illegal drugs is permitted. Violations will result in immediate termination of contract and services and forfeiture of all paid deposits and full fees for service.
3. Client agrees that the passenger capacity of vehicle provided shall not be exceeded.
4. While we are happy to let you bring personal compact disks, videotapes and other various personal items we do not take any responsibility for items that are left in the vehicle during or after completion of the limousine rental period.
5. Client and renter are responsible for his/her guests, for any damage to the interior and equipments of the vehicle. Client/renter agrees to pay for all costs for damages including but not limited to missing/broken glass ($10.00), missing/broken decanter ($80.00) ripped/burned upholstery ($300.00) per tear/hole, spillage or sickness ($350.00) for each stain. breakage of lights, television, Flat screen TV's, radio, CD, DVD player, repair and replacement of items shall have a minimum charge of at least $300.00 If the limousine requires to be put into a repair shop, the client will be responsible for $450.00 per day the vehicle is out of service.
6. All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and well-behaved manner. NY TOP LIMO reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate this contract in the event of a violation of any of these conditions by any passenger. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the full rental fees shall be refunded.
7. Client is responsible for the full payment of any overtime charges, beyond the original agreement.
8. NY TOP LIMO Service shall not be held responsible for late arrival caused by, but not limited to, acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop-off information and or any situation beyond our control.
Proms or School Events-
Dear parent or guardian, the below policies are specifically designed to help ensure your Teenager's prom night is both safe and enjoyable.
Our policies regarding drugs and alcohol: Complies with the applicable laws in the State of New York. We appreciate you Assisting us in reviewing the following regulations with your son/daughter.
1. All pickup and drop off locations must be predetermined and/or approved by the parent or guardian executing this agreement.
Your chauffeur will be instructed to obtain permission of a parent or legal guardian in the event of any changes to the itinerary.
A contact phone number must be provided to your chauffeur on or prior to the date of service in the event of any questions.
2. At all times the privacy divider in the limo will be locked open.
3. The following are strictly prohibited and any violation thereof is subject to immediate termination of our service.
4. Smoking tobacco or any other substance is prohibited inside our vehicles;
5. Drinking alcoholic beverages of any type inside our vehicles are prohibited;
6. Carrying and or storing alcoholic beverages of any type inside our vehicles are prohibited;
7. Consuming any type of illegal drug is prohibited;
8. Having intimate relations in our vehicles is prohibited;
9. Hanging any portion of body out the windows or opening emergency hatch is prohibited and will lead to termination of run.
10. Client and renter are responsible for his/her guests, for any damage to the interior and equipments of the vehicle. Client/renter agrees to pay for all costs for damages including but not limited to missing/broken glass ($10.00), missing/broken decanter ($80.00) ripped/burned upholstery ($300.00) per tear/hole, spillage or sickness ($350.00) for each stain. Breakage of lights, television, Flat screen TV's, radio, CD, DVD player, repair and replacement of items shall have a minimum charge of at least $300.00 If the limousine requires to be put into a repair shop, the client will be responsible for $450.00 per day the vehicle is out of service.
Note: In the event of any violations of the above regulations, our chauffeur will immediately terminate his service and all passengers will be dropped off at the initial pickup point. In the event of any cancellations of the rental, the total contract price will be charged. No refunds are given and all deposits are non refundable.